Right now, there is booming growth toward using the best eSIM for international travel because mobility has increased more than ever. However, the market houses many e-SIM providers, making it all the more confusing for the masses. This guide will help you to compare different e-SIM providers and get your hands on the best one.
Whether you are looking for a basic eSIM plan or trying to get your hands on one for international travel, this guide got your back. Some e-SIM deals come in handy with promo codes. You have to check occasionally to come across the best names here.
The top options to follow:
If you have no time and have to buy eSIM online, then some top picks are listed below for your reference.
- You have Airalo, perfect for travelers with short-term and long-term plans worldwide.
- Another one from the list is Nomad. It consists of various plans, both within the country and globally.
- Holafly is the next pick on this list. This e-SIM provider offers multiple unlimited plans with great options.
Understanding what e-SIM stands for:
Before proceeding further and getting the best eSIM for international travel, understand why e-SIM means a lot.
- It is a form of SIM card embedded within your device. There is no need for a physical SIM card, making it all the more convenient for people who travel frequently.
- With smartphones coming across, e-SIM is becoming all the more critical. So, if you are trying to get one, this might be the right time for you.
- However, there is one catch with e-SIMs. They are only supported sometimes. So, your device has to be compatible before you plan to switch to one.
The compatible devices:
From the points mentioned above, it is clear that e-SIMs are compatible with some of the chosen devices only and not all. Some of those devices are listed below for your reference.
- Samsung Galaxy S20, S21, S22 and new models
- Google Pixel 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and new models
- Apple iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, 11, 12, 13, 14, and new models
- Huawei P40 and the latest models
Make sure to read about the e-SIM phones first before you plan to upgrade to one. To verify if your device can support e-SIM, click on the “Settings” section and locate IMEI. It helps you to know the compatibility of e-SIM is compatible with your device.
Focus on the best providers:
Before you buy eSIM Online, make sure to catch up with some of the top-notch providers. If you plan to move to Dubai, look for e-SIM providers covering that locality. It might take some time from your hand to research, but it is worth the changes to be made. Ultimately, it will be easier for you to connect with anyone across the globe.